Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Future Life of... ME!

     I've recently become much more aware of my future. Too be honest, it's freaking me out. I've applied to nursing school, but the chances of me being accepted are about... 1 in 40. If I don't get in? Yeah... I'm still working on that.

I could be a therapist... but I hate listening to people whine.

I could be a social worker... but I don't enjoy sad situations.

I could run a day care... but I would like to enjoy having my own kids one day.

I could drop out and work with my sister making cakes... but my dad would have a fit.

I could go to law school... but who am I kidding?! I don't take criticism well, at all.

I could be a physical therapist... but I don't want to massage old people's rumps all day everyday.

I could be a writer... but I don't enjoy writing.

I could be a real estate agent... but that doesn't sound like much fun, & plus dad does that... I don't want to ever work as much as he does.

I could just give up and travel the world... but without a job, I have no funds. Not to mention I've never been on an airplane... so that's high dreamin.

I could be a teacher... I would love to be a teacher. More than anything.

That's what I'll do... if I get denied from nursing school I'll become a teacher. Dad might not be too thrilled, but I will be... that matters too, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment