Thursday, February 10, 2011

missing bedtime.

I had an eight o' clock bedtime for about a week. That didn't last... it's 8:30 and I'm writing a blog. Go figure. I don't really want to write, I want to make lists... so:

I miss:
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Jessica
  • Home
  • Holly
  • Basketball
  • The beach
  • Being carefree, I shouldn't have taken it for granted

Things I've learned so far in college:
  • Always have an umbrella.
  • Don't wear white when it rains.
  • Don't stand on your bed, the fan hurts.
  • Eat before you drink.
  • Don't be oblivious.
  • Pay attention to road signs.
  • Drive on the correct side of the road.
  • Always have a GPS.
  • Don't run past sunset.
  • Sleep, is cherished.
  • Don't set off the smoke alarm at 6AM.
  • Class is important.
  • Mom is always there, even at 3AM.
  • Check for holds BEFORE registration.
  • Tell people you love them, daily.
  • I love small churches.

I'm going home tomorrow, and I can't wait. It's sad, I go home quite frequently and I get excited every single time. I guess it's true when they say home is where the heart is. 



    No comments:

    Post a Comment